Dear Valued Guest,
With the global health challenges related to covid-19, Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort wants you to know that your safety is our #1 priority. Our resort has immediately implemented several increased health and safety measures.
The immediate health risk to the general public and those traveling to Wisconsin remains low. With no travel restrictions to Wisconsin in place, travelers should not be discouraged from continuing to plan and take vacations to Wisconsin Dells.
We are following all current recommendations by the CDC and have increased our sanitizing procedures.
Ensuring that no matter what is occurring in the world today, you enjoy a relaxing and productive visit is of the utmost importance to us. We believe that knowing the guest room where you sleep, and the public spaces that you enjoy are maintained at the highest of standards is key to helping you achieve this goal.
In addition to the high daily cleanliness standards already in place throughout our property, the team is taking additional steps to help combat the spread of COVID-19, some examples of the additional precautionary measures we have taken are:
• Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by Associates
• Providing more soap and hand-cleanser products for use by Guests and Associates
• Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in the hotel, such as countertops and doorknobs
• Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized by Associates after each guest has checked out
• Hotel Associates who are exhibiting symptoms are not allowed on premise and if the onset of symptoms occur while at work, they are immediately sent home for rest and medical guidance as needed
*Increased contact with local health authorities and are following their instructions about public health areas and how to contain infections
We are committed to complying with the stringent health standards recommended by local health authorities during this public health situation. Should you have any questions or require more information during an upcoming stay, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team at any time.