COVID-19 Updates and Prevention
Dear Valued Guest,
With the global health challenges related to covid-19, Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort wants you to know that your safety is our #1 priority. Our resort has immediately implemented several increased health and safety measures.
In addition to the high daily cleanliness standards already in place throughout our property, the team is taking additional steps to help combat the spread of COVID-19, some examples of the additional precautionary measures we have taken are:
• Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by Associates
• Providing more soap and hand-cleanser products for use by Guests and Associates
• Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in the hotel, such as countertops and doorknobs
• Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized by Associates after each guest has checked out
• Hotel Associates who are exhibiting symptoms are not allowed on premise and if the onset of symptoms occur while at work, they are immediately sent home for rest and medical guidance as needed
*Increased contact with local health authorities and are following their instructions about public health areas and how to contain infections
WATL 2021 MIDWEST REGIONAL WINTER
AXE THROWING TOURNAMENT
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort is a Preferred Lodging Partner
2021 Midwest Regional Winter Axe Throwing Tournament Presented by WATL
Stay with us to enjoy our amazing property. We have rooms perfect for every size group with hotel rooms or condos that sleep up to 12.
Sunset Bay Resort Amenities
Sunset Bay Resort offers an indoor and outdoor pool so our guests have the ability take a swim and relax year round.
Lake Front Activities
Sunset Bay Resort is located lakeside on Lake Delton. We offer kayaking, fishing year round, and many other lake front activities.
March 5-7, 2021 in Wisconsin Dells
Standard & Big Axe Events
Winner Qualifies for WATL US Open
Lodging and Parking Close to Venue
Spectators Welcome - Family Friendly
Big Cash Prizes
Visit the Waterpark Capital of the World