Wisconsin Dells Trolley Tours are all about fun and entertainment. They do everything from Wine Trolley Tours, Beer Tours, Hourly Rentals, Special Events, and anything you imagine, however at Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort, we want to share a focus on the Dells Trolley Wine Tours.
Embark on a relaxing Trolley Tour deep into wine country with a fun adventure you will never forget! All tours are lightly narrated with facts and humor by an experienced tour guide. Choose from a 3 or 6 hour tour!
Option #1 – The Full Winery Experience – Combination Winery Tour with Wine Tasting, Gourmet Lunch, & Fun!
The 6 hour Wine and Trolley Tour activities include:
- A beautiful and scenic drive with great music and fun!
- Wine tastings at the Fawn Creek and Baraboo Bluff Wineries with plenty of time to relax and enjoy the facilities (subject to change based on date)
- A stop at a fabulous place to sample chocolate! Free samples included!
- Case & multiple bottle discounts!
- Amazing views and scenic vistas of the Wisconsin River, Lake Delton, and much more
- Traveling back to Wisconsin Dells where we see historic downtown and “the strip”
- A complimentary lunch and non-alcoholic beverage at a fabulous restaurant. Alcoholic beverage available for purchase.
- Feel free to bring non-alcoholic drinks & snacks on the tour. Wine is OK to consume on board if purchased at one of our wine stops.
- Enjoy our open air trolley in the summer and climate controlled trolleys in the cooler months, as you take in the scenery, and savor exquisite wine tastings. We are excited to take you on this wonderful adventure in a historic trolley.
Option #2 – Wine Tour Express – Loads of Fun in Half the Time!
The perfect wine tour of Wisconsin Dells for those who can’t spare 6 hours. Half of the time with good wine, fun & laughs along the way.
Visit a winery, a candy company for delicious samples, & a gourmet lunch at Trapper’s Turn on the golf course! There are case discounts on wine! The tour is 3-3.5 hours in length and it is OK to bring wine or drinks purchased on the tour on board. The tour is fun and a great quick escape.
Please patronize the local wineries. They are family owned and really value your purchase! There are multi-bottle and case discounts! Dells Trolley Wine Tours are a must-do in Wisconsin Dells! Tickets sell out well in advance so we encourage reservations in advance and you can even book online on their website!
Dells Trolley is a private company owned by Ringdahl & Company. They have no affiliation with the wineries other than working with them for these tours. They are not paid to go there and only take you there because they truly believe it is the best experience available.
A Waterfront Wisconsin Dells Family Resort
One of the most significant perks to staying at Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort is the ease at which you can access so many fun outdoor activities. From go-karts to kayaks, the excitement never stops on Lake Delton and Wisconsin Dells! For more information about our family resort or to make a reservation, please visit us online or call 800-435-6515 today.