Winter may be cold and dreary, but when you’re in Wisconsin Dells, there’s plenty of fun to be had! Regardless of the weather, you can still find plenty of winter activities in Wisconsin Dells to keep you entertained on your next vacation. Everything you’ll want to do is near Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort, so you don’t have to travel far for unforgettable memories. Whether you want to be inside or outside, we’ll let you know where you can go to have the most fun. We put together the perfect guide to help you take advantage of all the most popular winter activities in Wisconsin Dells.
The Top Winter Activities in Wisconsin Dells
Just about everything you can try during the winter season in the Dells is perfect for families, kids, couples, and any other group! Whether you want to go on a fun date or have some family bonding time, we know all of the best places to go. Continue reading to learn more about the top winter activities in Wisconsin Dells.
- Cascade Mountain: Enjoy all of the winter sports at Cascade Mountain: skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing! It’s a great way to get some exercise and get the family together to have some fun.
- Bigfoot Zipline Tours: Who says you can only zipline when it’s sunny and warm?! Through Bigfoot Zipline Tours, you can see gorgeous views of the snow-covered trees from above as you cruise through the course. Don’t forget to dress warm!
- Knuckleheads: If it’s really just too cold to be outside, there’s still plenty of indoor fun waiting for you at Knuckleheads. Enjoy a massive variety of arcade games, amusement rides, bowling, a trampoline park, bumper cars, and so much more!
- Fawn Creek Winery: Hot chocolate and coffee aren’t the only drinks that can keep you warm during the cold season! At Fawn Creek Winery, you can indulge in some tasty wine in a cozy environment.
- Tommy Bartlett Exploratory: In this interactive center, you’ll find 175 activities, including virtual reality, “biking” on the thinnest bike trail in the world, simulators, and space exploration. Let your imagination run free!
- Mirror Lake State Park: Explore the beautiful winter wonderland that is Mirror Lake State Park. Go hiking and see snowy views of the landscape – it’s a perfect place to get some exercise and take some photos of your family, and the scenery!
Affordable, Family-Friendly Wisconsin Dells Lodging
Year after year, families head back to Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort. Whether it’s winter or summer, enjoy beautiful views of Lake Delton and acres of privacy as we are located on the “quiet side” of the Dells. Our indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs are the perfect way to wind down after a chilly day outside or a day full of games and fun. Come experience the best of Wisconsin Dells with us, and book one of our guest rooms or condos by giving us a call at 800-435-6515.